fbpx

SEO services

SEO is encrypted as Search Engine Optimization and describes a set of steps to adapt a site to search robots. There are a huge number of search platforms, but Google is rightfully recognized as a monopolist, which took 96% of users all over the world, leaving the remaining 4% to competitors such as Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, AOL and others.

SEO services can be split into several stages

1. Site packaging

This includes conducting a technical audit of the site and correcting critical errors, following the recommendations of search engines for the text, code, pictures and usability of the site, conducting research of topical keywords and forming a semantic core, clustering queries in groups, optimizing content for specific key queries from the semantic core, connecting and setting up web analytics tools and goal tracking (for example, filling out an order form on a site).

Icons Smm1

After the site is technically configured and open to search robots, it is awarded a certain initial position in the search results. Usually, this is a distant place in the list of options found by the key query entered in the search engine. A site can be at 20 or even at 40 positions. The task of an SEO specialist is to apply a number of approaches in order to increase your site from 40 places as much as possible to the beginning for certain key queries — to the top. Placing a site on 1 page is a good result since the user usually chooses the options proposed within the first page, and very rarely goes to the next.

Icons Smm2

2. Promotion

This stage includes the development of a promotion strategy for selected queries based on competitive analysis. The main indicator of ranking a domain and an individual page is its linking weight — the number of backlinks from other domains to which the search engine has awarded a fairly high-quality score. We check these characteristics using various SEO tools that calculate this indicator, which makes it possible to focus on the starting point, set goals and verify the quality indicators of domains and pages that a client’s site should bypass. Thus, we use only white promotion schemes.

Tech stack

Ahrefs
Screamingfrog
Console
Semrush
Insights
Schema

SEO service packages

On-page SEO

1. SEO-audit
2. Fixing issues
3. SEO-optimization checklist aforementioned

On-page SEO + Semantic Core

1. SEO-audit
2. Fixing issues
3. SEO-optimization checklist aforementioned
4. Competitive analysis
5. Keywords research
6. Clusterising keywords by groups
7. Creating Semantic Core
(delivering in the table)
8. Making tasks for customer’s copywriter to write Meta Tags texts by elicited keywords

On-page SEO + Semantic Core + MetaTags

1. SEO-audit
2. Fixing issues
3. SEO-optimization checklist aforementioned
4. Competitive analysis
5. Keywords research
6. Clusterising keywords by groups
7. Creating Semantic Core
(delivering in the table)
8. Our copywriter writes Meta Tags texts (Title, Description) by elicited keywords

Order the service